Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ugh

Ok I admit it. Maybe that is what I need to do. Admit it. Release it. And then, hopefully, with it being said- I can let it go and move on and free up the energy.

I am freaking STRESSED. This is the second weekend our house has been on the market and still we haven't had a single viewing. Tomorrow we are having an open house. I am like five seconds away from firing our realtor. The only thing stopping me is that our contract says we will owe 1% if we do. Fuck!

This is fucking insane. I know, just KNOW, if we could get someone in the house, it will sell itself. The yard is all green now, the flowers and trees are all in full bloom, the house looks fabulous. UGH.

This is Tommy's last weekend.  This is what is going through my head:
You find out who your friends are
Somebody's gonna drop everything
Run out and crank up their car
Hit the gas, get there fast
Never stop to think 'what's in it for me?' or 'it's way too far'
They just show on up with their big old heart
You find out who your friends are

Fourteen days to North Carolina.

Moving across the country doesn't suck nearly as much as I thought in the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you are feeling. hang in there. remember it doesn't take a ton of showings just 1 to sell. sending positive thoughts your way. break out the oils and light some candles. remember everything in its own time (even if that time sucks)I am here for you.

    ReplyDelete